In my quest to become a regular blogger, I am participating in the #mtboschallenge on twitter. It’s a challenge to blog once a week for the rest of 2014. So, I’ve linked up with Sherri over at Middle School Math Rules! Here we go!
3 things I need to accomplish this week:
1) Setting up my classroom. I don’t think I am going to have enough time next week with all the PDs my principal scheduled.
2) Lesson plans for the first 4 weeks of school.
3) Clean my house. If it doesn’t get done before school starts I don’t think it will ever be done. smh
2 things I am letting go for now:
1) Procrastination – no more sitting thinking about what needs to be done. Let’s get’er done!
2) Worry – don’t worry be happy. Everything that needs to be done will be done and it’s going to all right.
1 thing I need to remember:
Get everything done that needs to be done so you can have time to RELAX before the kids come back on the Sept. 2.